Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sexy Disney Princess

When I was a kid, my mom let my hair grow out.  This was in the 70's.  It was kind of a bowl cut, but long.  I've tried growing my hair out long today, but I quickly don't like it and cut it short again.  It's kind of funny since I love wigs that brush my shoulders.  Maybe it all started when I was a kid.
I was not the boy that wanted to be a girl. I was every bit a boy.  Now on the other hand I do want to play dress-up, have girl talk, giggle, put on make-up and what not.  My avatar on a lot of sites is Tinkerbell. 
I don't know exactly what attracted me to Tinkerbell.
It could be the smokey eyes. 
Maybe the figure (who wouldn't kill to have a figure like that....well maybe not a waist that small). 
It could be the pixie dust that can do so many things. 

I will say that I would give a lot to look that great in that short dress.  Man that gets me every time.

My cell phone cover keeps up with the theme.  It's neon green and my daughter put a Tinkerbell sticker on the back of it for me.  To keep it on, my wife put a clear tape over it.  I absolutely love it.  Of course I am not at "out" at work, so it's the little things that make me smile.

Well being the Tinkerbell fan that I am, I was really intrigued (and a little turned on) when I found this posting about Fairytale Pin-up Calendar.  After looking through these, I might have to change my avatar (and desire) to another princess. 

But maybe not.....



















No comments:

Post a Comment