Monday, October 8, 2012

Tucking

I have put off this post, but think it's probably time to write it.  I do not tuck and probably never will.  Maybe I don't wear dresses that are so tight and/or revealing that I would need to tuck.  Maybe I just don't care.
Tucking is pushing your penis back between your legs so you have that "girl look" in front.  Really I think if you get the ticking right and it stays tucked then it would look like a camel toe. 

Here is a long post on how to do it.

Here is a video where one girl "um" tells you how "um" to do it.




Maybe with the gaff or pantie hose, but NEVER with tape.  So I'm average size although by balls must be big because I can't get them into the "cavity".  However, for those girls that want to go all the way, have at it.  And good luck. 

-Candi

1 comment:

  1. Hello girls,

    Over the years, I've developed my own way of doing the tucking, based on many techniques and advices I've seen on the internet. Recently I decided to share it with the crossdressing MTF community.

    The post is in English and there are lots of self explanatory pictures too!

    Best of luck, girls!

    fernandakalima.blogspot.com.br/2012/12/how-i- do-my-tuckin...

    ReplyDelete