Wednesday, January 16, 2013

All Day As Candi

I'm spending all day as Candi.  Well....Since 1pm and until about 9pm.  It feels like all day.  If I was going out tonight it would feel like all night.

My daughter is out of the house all day.  I took the day off.  B and I went out to eat for lunch, stopped at Cato and looked at clothes.  I like some of their stuff, but lately I like a little more dressy than casual.  Then we went next door to the wig store. 

All except 1 of the signs in the windows were of black women.  Obviously that's who they cater to (makes since here in North Texas).  Undeterred we went in.  B ended up getting a couple hair clips for our daughter. I actually found a couple wigs I liked.  And when I looked at the tag, they come on other colors.  I'm planning on something longer than what I have now with some waves.  I don't want too long since I am tall and I think that would make me look even taller.  Prices were around $40 which I can handle.

We came home and I got made up.  Black skirt, blue dress shirt unbuttoned to my black and white bra.  Collar up and blue tie loosely around my neck.  B was waiting in bed with her red nightie on and we had some fun.  I will not give you details.

I put on some tights (after I got dressed back up and fixed my makeup.  Put on my white sandals since the hard wood floor is hurting my feet right now.  I love my red toes.  And now just surfing and relaxing. 

B has to work until 9pm.  Daughter will back home around that time also.  I think I need to change my day off to Wednesday.  :o)

-Candi

No comments:

Post a Comment