Sunday, August 25, 2013

Went Out Last Night

I woke up singing Kenny Chesney Out Last Night.  Because...well I went out last night. Heather had a friend in from West Texas who brought her wife.  This was their first time out together.  And being from West Texas myself, I could not pass up the chance to get out.
I got to Sue Ellens in time to pay $3 cover.  I was the 1st girl of the group there, although a GG came up to me and asked about Jackie Bee.  I advised her Jackie was not coming out tonight because of work.  "OK", and walked away.  Jackie Bee has some admirers. 

I'm actually getting a little ahead of myself.  I have this really cute black ruched dress.  Ruched just means crinkled up.  Think crinkle fries.  I bought it for the gala that never happened.  Unfortunately I can't wear a bra with it because it drops down in the back.  So I bought a pair (because why would I buy only 1) of breast forms.  They are a size 38D and all D let me tell you.  I bought some roll on adhesive for them and put them on then the dress. 
Well let me tell you that didn't work, unless I don't move.  The adhesive didn't hold the weight and when I move the breast start to come off.  I think next time I will put them on and let it dry real good to see if that works.  I was starting to run out of time so I went to plan B.   
I bought this when I bought my breast.  Really it's for B to wear when we go out because it's her favorite color and I had the black dress. 

So I was upstairs at Sue Ellen's and girls were getting there.  I got a beer and headed down stairs.  Unfortunately, my boots are still a little slick and the bottom half the stairs I didn't even touch.  Ended up on the floor with beer all around me (glad I had a bottle that time and not a mixed drink).  Oh what a grand entrance I made. Bruises I will have in a couple days.

We ended up at S4 and did some dancing.  It's not like you can talk in a club.  Two interesting things happened (that happen to girls all the time).  I was at the bar with Jama getting ready to go.  A guy walked up next to me.  I could tell he was checking me out.  Granted it could be checking to see if I was a girl or guy or it could be something more.  I didn't want to get into that conversation so said bye to Jama and headed home.  When I got to my car there was a group of guys walking to the bar.  One of them said I shouldn't leave because the party was just getting started and he didn't want to see me go.  It was cute.

It was a great night out.  I look forward to going out again (and getting to wear my black dress). 

-Candi

No comments:

Post a Comment