Saturday, November 3, 2012

Perfecting Crossdresser


There are a few things that crossdressers will focus on improving when dressed.  I guess some would be the same as any girl, however crossdressers don't have the luxury of growing up doing these things. 
1.  Make-up
2.  Hair
3.  Walk
 
Hair is obvious and most crossdressers wear a wig.  Some wigs are good and some are bad.  Invest the money in a good wig.  Save up if you don't have the cash.  Go to a wig shop in a nearby city and get fitted and see what looks good.

Make-up is a little harder for a "starting out" crossdresser, just like it is hard for a teenage girl.  We start slutty because we overdo it, and get better as time goes by.  Hopefully you have a girly-girl SO that can help you learn makeup.  If not, go to a few makeup classes or the makeup counter in Macy's or Dillards. 
Last is the walk.  The girl walk many crossdressers (ME ME ME) are looking for is that slight butt wiggle which will make your dress do the same. There are videos online about how to walk as a girl.  The old adage about walking a straight line...it's close. 

I am writing this one because I am working on my walk.  What's funny is the practice.  I went for a walk with my daughter yesterday.  Walking down the street, I started working on my girly walk.  In doing that I started moving toward the left and kept bumping her.  I played it off saying I wanted her to move over to the side.  I quickly realized I needed to work on this. 

Do a Google search of "how to walk like a woman" or "how to walk in heels".  You will thank me. 

-Candi

No comments:

Post a Comment