Tuesday, October 22, 2013

All dressed up

All dressed up and no place to go.  Well, I could go out.  1851, Best Friends, Rainbow Lounge, A movie, Cedar Springs.  But alas we are broke.  And I'm wearing shorts and a tank top working on my Halloween costume.  Actually I'm wearing my short denim skirt because I didn't wear it at all this summer and I am going through withdrawals.
I'm working on the computer right now, reloading Windows.  Holy cow....89 important updates.  I should expect that.
I'm doing a photo shoot with some of the girls from DFE next week.  Saturday is the Halloween party at Mable Peabodies in Denton.  Starts at 8 so if you can make it, COME ON!?!

I can't tell you how long I've been trying to lose weight.  I really only want to lose my gut.  20 pounds should do it.  I lose a couple then gain it back.  I like sweets and bread TOO much. 

I'm looking forward to this weekend.  my costume started as Tomb Raider and that will work.  However I only have 1 gun so since Nikki has decided it will be a vampire theme, I'm thinking Tomb Raider: Vampire Hunter.  I'm going to look for a big machete like Crocodile Dundee had.  Still have a week to make it happen.

I  will update you after Saturday (or maybe Saturday night)

-Candi

No comments:

Post a Comment