Sunday, October 27, 2013

Halloween Fun

We had a lot of fun at the Chix concert last night.  I think they get better every time.  Plus the lead singer was so cute in her cat outfit.  As I was planning, I went as Tomb Raider.  Picture is below.  Since the theme was zombies and vampires, I added a hunter part but pretty much I was Lara Croft.

That is Teagan next to me.  Love her because she knew EXACTLY who I was when she saw me.  The other girl I mainly hung out with last night was Victoria. 

I'm going to change her name to "Wild Child".  She wants me to go out with her shopping and such.  I don't think I could keep up with her. 

As I said the concert was awesome.  The only thing I hate about Mable Peobody's in Denton is it's a smoking bar.  Everything has to be washed.  Well I have to wash out the blood anyway. 

SO now it's your turn.  If you have never gone out in public, it's time to get your girl on.  Step out side and your confidence will explode.

-Candi

No comments:

Post a Comment