Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Facebook

Facebook is a great tool.  You can connect with your current friends, set up events, message, etc.  You can also connect with old high school people that you never talked to even when you were in high school. 
And lastly you can send pictures of your penis to girls on Facebook.  That happened to me yesterday.  I was happily typing along and a message appeared "Hi". Well "Hi" back Deram Too (whoever you are).  Maybe I added him as a friend because he is a friend of a friend.  Not sure.  I get three dots "...", then I get a picture of his (I assume) penis.
Yes you read that correctly.  Even when I tell him I'm not interested, he pushes wanting pictures from me.  REALLY?!?  How many times has that actually worked for you.  Did you just read a story on Fictionmania or Literotica and think "if it worked in this story, it has to work for me." 
I just blocked him.  I thought about some replies but wasn't fast on my heels so just blocked.  But here are some responses I thought of after the fact.

I prefer an innie instead of an outie.

Looks like some red bumps on there.  You need to get that checked out.

Do you have something in a larger size?


After talking to the girls last night, it's not unusual at all. guess I will be ready for the next one.

-Candi

No comments:

Post a Comment