Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Some Gays Are Ignorant And That's OK

So I had this post rattling around in my head after talking to a friend a couple weeks ago.  He said that he is attracted to women, but when he is She, she is attracted more to men.  As a crossdresser, I'm trying to wrap my head around gender fluidity so I can get other people's heads wrapped around it also.  Then I stumbled onto this article.  It's short sweet and to the point.

http://genderfun.blogspot.com/2013/05/some-gays-are-ignorant-and-thats-ok.html

Read the whole thing, but here is one paragraph:

You would think that with the fight for equality their would be more educating the masses on what being Gay is all about, showcasing the similarities between the Gay and Straight human experience yet the divide seems to be getting wider. Both parties, Gay and Straight, seem unwilling to see the gray area of the sexual orientation scale. 

enjoy...

-Candi

No comments:

Post a Comment