Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Crossdresser and not gay?

I'm watching Weeds on Netflix.  I'm in the 1st season and loving it.  Great show if you have not seen it. In one of the episodes, the ladies are in a PTA meeting discussing one of the teachers.  He was seen looking at shoes in the women's department.  They wanted to fire him.  One of the main ladies spoke up saying "he's gay, not a pedophile." Then the leader made him out to be the pedophile and bad and they voted to fire him.

1.  I don't think most gay guys shop for women's shoes.
2.  I do think he was a crossdresser (unless married then who knows)
3.  Most crossdressers are not gay.

Unfortunately we are seen as gay or pedophiles.  I don't mean unfortunately in the sense that I would be stepping down to be a gay guy or that gays are sub-species.  I mean unfortunately in that we are labeled wrong.  But then again, I really don't want any label.  I'm just me.

Candi

No comments:

Post a Comment