Saturday, May 19, 2012

Beach Body

We are on vacation this week at the beach.  It has been a wonderful relaxing time.  Well most of it was relaxing.  Wells Fargo screwed up my money situation and that changed things around.  No Worries.  I get good at pulling things out of my ass when needed.
I was surprised we didn't spend the whole time on the beach.  B and I both like to people watch.  Our daughter just wants to "go".

We went horseback riding one day.  That was so much fun.  Although I am a crossdresser, I am full guy and they two girls that were leading us were hot, no doubt. 
 I told B I wish I had a body like that.  Actually I said "skinny bitches" first.  She corrected me and said they were just skinny girls because we were that skinny when we were that age (half my age now since I turn 40 next month). 

I'm generalizing here, but the difference between crossdressing men and non-crossdressing men.  non-CD men will look at these girls and their first thought is getting into their pants.  CD men look at these girls and their first thought is "I wish I could fit in those pants". 

Obviously if I didn't sit at a desk all day,  could get a body closer to that.  Now they were over 6 ft tall like me, but if I lost 25 pounds, that would make a difference. I was working out on a daily basis and lost some weight, but got stuck between 215-220.  I stopped for a few weeks and nothing changed.  If I watch what I eat, I pretty much stay here. 

On another note, B and I saw this Oh So Hot dress in one of the stores here.  They had an XL and she was going to let me buy it.  It was XL in the US and 14 in the AUS/UK. I pulled out my handy smartphone and checked the conversion.  That would be size 12 in the US.  Even if the site was wrong and that was a size 14 in the US, it was not going to work.  Skinny Bitches.  I have a size 18 denim skirt that just barely slides up so I know that dress would not have worked.  Maybe it would have given me the incentive to lose the extra weight. 

Here is your encouragement.  You can lose the weight.  You don't have to though.  There is clothing for us girls that are a little bigger.  I know you want to look good (meaning hot) though.  Lose 15 pounds and you will feel so much better about yourself.  Confidence makes the girl, not the clothes.

-Candi

No comments:

Post a Comment