Sunday, May 13, 2012

Is B a Girly-Girl

B and I were talking last night laying in bed.  She found a picture of a wedding dress I put in this post.  I saw that look in her eyes.  I let it go, making a mental note to talk about it late.  Well, it was later.

We were laying in bed and it was REALLY late because of my trip.  I asked if she was up to talking.  "sure," she said. I told her I wanted to talk about Candi.  She asked if Candi was being deprived and needed some time.  I love her for that. 

I wanted to talk about the wedding dress.  I asked if it upset her.  B said she was confused about it.  So I went into teacher mode.  The most feminine thing a woman can do (besides give birth) is to get married.  Almost all crossdressers want to experience this in some way. A percentage just want to try on the dresses.  A percentage want to walk down the isle.  And then a few more want to have the honeymoon also (although I would think everyone wants the honeymoon).

Then we started talking about our wedding 18 years ago.  Bs mom planned the location and decorations.  I asked my sister to make the dress and helped design it.  I have always worried that B didn't get to "create her fantasy wedding" like so many little girls want.  She said last night she never had that "dream" that little girls have.  She didn't have the desire to create the wedding. That made me feel better.

She then wondered if the wedding dress I helped create was subconsciously for me.  I told her no that it was created exactly for her and I wanted it to be perfect...for her.  I made points with that one.

"Who would come to our wedding?  I guess the girls from Dallas Feminine Expression."  Then I remembered that one invited all the girls to her daughter's bridal shower.  I guess we would invite other crossdressers and some people we know from the LGBT community.  It was a really good couple's conversation.

Then we started thinking about how she is the guy and I am the girl in this relationship.  That's where this post title came from.  Here is B.  What do you think?
1.  Hates to shop for clothes and won't try anything on in the store unless forced.
2.  Only occasionally wears make-up.
3.  Doesn't wear perfume.
4.  Wears a nighty (or something else "sexy") to bed about 3 times a year.
5.  Has lots of nighties in the closet.
6.  Has 1 pair of heels.
7.  Doesn't have a closet of shoes.
8.  Shaves her legs (when it gets too long).
9.  Didn't have that "dream wedding" plan.


-Candi 

No comments:

Post a Comment