Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Tink

My daughter gave me something and it made me think of crossdressers and their significant others. She went to the doctor last week.  When they got home, she gave me a sticker from the doctors office of Tinkerbell.  If you don't know from previous posts, Tinkerbell is my favorite.

I'm proud of her.  My daughter doesn't want to be a part of Candi's life, but she sees it is my life and is supporting. I think this is what some other CDs have in their wives.  The "accept" the crossdressing, but don't want to be a part of it.  Of course that is better than not accepting at all.
From the CDs point of view, we would love a supportive, loving wife that totally accepts our CDing completely.  Let me tell you that "total acceptance" of anything is impossible.
Where I am at with my daughter is a good place.  She has not totally rejected me for this and we can move forward.    Hopefully more acceptance will come soon, but if not, I am good right here.

-Candi

No comments:

Post a Comment