Monday, March 5, 2012

Bisexuality

There is an interesting conversation going on in one of the forums that I frequent.  One girl asked if crossdressers were bisexual.  Well there are 14 pages of answers so far and I'm sure there are more to come. 
But wait, there's more.  Oxyclean gets out....sorry. Wrong story line.

As I figure out where I fit in Candi's life and where Candi fits in my life, it brings up so many more questions.  And maybe like Christianity, each turn will bring it's own question and you may not find the answer.  One girl mentioned how crossdressers have a totally different personality when dressed.  They are a different person.  I don't think that totally applies to me.  I look and feel like a different person, but I know who I am.  Maybe it's like that boy who is a runway model for boys and girls clothes.  He doesn't even see sexuality.  He just is.

B asked me today if I wanted to go full-time Candi.  That's a big old negarooney.  I love Candi and my time as her, but full time is not a desire.  I would like to see more of her, but that will come. 

Back to this forum post though.  There were bisexual girls, some just using the moniker and some who are always attracted to men and women.  I really don't like labels, but will jump into this one...stay with me.  This ride is going to get hairy. 

I can only speak for myself and sprinkle in some of the ideas I read on the forum.  I am a man.  I am attracted to women.  I love having sex with woman (well just one woman since I am married and would NEVER look elsewhere).  When I dress, I am still attracted to women.  I do act differently, but my attraction is the same.  Maybe that makes me a lesbian with a dick.  Maybe that still makes me a man. 

Fantasies are another story though and I think this is why some girls were identifying as bi-curious.  When dressed, I will fantasize about being fucked by a man and some good sweaty sex.  A man that will take control and persue me as the girl that Candi is.  That is a good fantasy.  B and I will have fantasies of group sex with us two girls and two or a few more guys getting it on and filling us up. 

Here is the thing about labels though....When I am dressed, I am Candi (let's agree with that point for illustration purposes).  If dressed and I had sex with man, I would be straight and I have sex with a woman then I am a lesbian (or bisexual if I have sex with both when I am dressed).  If I fantasize when dressed, does that make me bi or just curious?  If I fantasize when in guy mode, does that make me bi?  See how labels can be bad.  I really like what one girl put.  She said she was monogomous, and that's all that matters.  Sounds really good to me.

Last point.  There were some girls that said they were "pansexual" meaning they were attracted to all facets of sexuality and not just male/female.  This is really interesting because it moves away from genetals (because how else would we define sex when naked) and goes deeper. 

On the pansexual thing, does that mean this person could be attracted to another person just as an attraction and not what's between their legs.  That's really a deep thought.  We are a VERY sexualized society.  All this time we have been talking about attraction as in sex, but attraction can be so much more.  It's kind of like defining "love".  Noun no verb.  Same when describing he love of Christ.  He died for me when he didn't have to but because he wanted to. 

So many labels and so much wrong with them.  As for me, I love my wife and am attracted to her.  As to everybody else, whatever makes you happy as long as you are not self destructing or hurting someone else.

-Candi

1 comment:

  1. I agree labels are just all wrong. I doubt there is a heterosexual man or woman who has not had a fantasy of same sex encounters. Even if they deny it. This does not make them any of the labels. If a hetero MtoF dresses he is still male and still accomplishes sex in the same manner no matter what the fantasy is. I think people, especially TGs, want so much to understand themselves and be understood by others that these matters are over thought.

    ReplyDelete