Sunday, March 25, 2012

Body Hair

I'm shaving all my body hair for our anniversary weekend.  Our kid will be out of town for Saturday and most of Sunday so I took off Saturday and plan to spend the day having fun around here (if you know what I mean and I know you do).

As I said in a previous post, we are planning on a private photo shoot (just the two of us with my new wonderful camera).  We are going to take pictures dressed and dressed and undressed.  I want the pictures to be the best possible.  Actually I want the whole weekend to be the best possible.  But, to make the pictures better, I'm shaving all my hair off.

Ok.  Not ALL my hair.  My head will still have hair.  And my pubic will be trimmed close like I like it.  But I am shaving my legs and chest.  Ok, I'm not doing my arms either.  I don't see the need.  So I started today. 

I trimmed my pubic like normal then got really close the further back I went and to the sides.  Now I remember why I don't shave that area.  It's going to grow back stubbly.  Ouch!?!

I've always had a good amount of chest hair.  Some of it is gray now. Boo.  My best friend used to joke about my cross because it went top to bottom and then side to side at my breast.  Well....No More.  It is all gone.  I should have done a before and after picture.  I didn't think of that until half way through.  It wouldn't have been the same.  So I skipped the pics. 

It is so weird seeing me hairless from the waist up.  I think it looks younger (but when you get to my face, not so much).  I might do my legs tonight, not sure.  If I do them tonight, I know I will have to shave again before next weekend.  I don't mind, just need to make a decision.  Maybe I will stay hairless.  Maybe not. 

I know I am SO SO SO looking forward to this weekend.  It's going to be fabulous.  On another note, it's getting warmer here so it will be interesting to see how I change my dressing.  Winter time is a great time to dress because hose or tights are common.  Now shorts and tank top is norm.  We shall see.

Hugs.

-Candi

No comments:

Post a Comment