Saturday, March 3, 2012

I got a new toy

No not that kind of toy.  Get your head out of the bedroom.  I got a new camera.  All of us have wanted a new camera.  Something more than the small point and shoot plain cameras.  I would love to get a DSLR one, but those START at $500.  I just could not justify that.

B had this plan for our anniversary for a full makeup session for both of us, then to get pictures (some even risque - get your head in the bedroom).  We the makeup session is booked and ready to go.  When we started looking for photographers, we realized just how much that was going to cost.  On the low end it would be $300.  On the high end, over $1000. 

So, I combined 2 things on the wish list and am making it happen. I booked a room at a local B&B for our anniversary.  Instead of a professional photographer, I bought a new camera.  It's the Kodak EasyShare Z990 12 MP Digital Camera Camera.  It does look like a DSLR and has SO MANY features.  Best part is it was only $175.  We like Kodak.  The other one I was looking at was $4 more and this one was specifically mentioned as a better camera by many people. 

Now I just have to learn how to use many of the features, teach those to the family when I finally let go of the camera, and get some pics posted.  Wish me luck.

Blessings,

-Candi

No comments:

Post a Comment