Saturday, March 17, 2012

What do I wear??!!??

There was a post on the crossdressers.com forum where one girl asked what she should wear.  She had a few skirts and blouses and was stuck like a writer staring at a blank page. 
Personally, from her list of items, I didn't see a problem.  But she did, and it was her clothes, so that is that.  There are lots of sites that help you "build a 10 piece wardrobe" or tell you what's in fashion. But Ultra is different. http://weareultra.com. In 2009 they started a blog about design and innovation.  But nothing was really changing.  So they decided to make a real difference. 

They are taking the concept of sustainability to a new level.  The video is pretty cool.  The 10 piece outfit is designed to give you something to wear EVERY DAY OF THE YEAR.  How cool is that.  Especially for a part-time crossdresser such as myself, this is golden. 

From looking at the model on the site, they need to go up a couple (ok a lot) of sizes to get to me, but I really like the concept.  Now I only need to find some shoes.

-Candi

No comments:

Post a Comment