Thursday, August 23, 2012

Lazy Afternoon

I'm spending a lazy afternoon alone in the house before I go to work.  This schedule is really cramping our sex life.  Although B says she likes afternoon sex (and I like sex, period), I would much prefer to get home at night, wind down, and then get down.  I've come to expect that when B says we will schedule sex (something married couples do when you have been married as long as us) for after work, it will only come to fruition about 15% of the time.  On the days I get off at midnight, there is a better chance.  On the days I get off at 130am, there is a zero chance. 
I mowed the grass this morning and got the rest of the fence frame put up.  B and I got some nice pictures taken.  Now her and our daughter have gone to run errands and play around town.  I slipped into my black and white bra (can you really slip into a bra), capris, and purple silk tank top and an older straight hair wig.  I need to shave my legs before work or get it done tomorrow morning. 
I took a short nap.  I got caught up on the post on http://www.myhusbandbetty.com/.  THe book I loved.  The site is good information, but I disagree with the political view.  I'm conservative on most stances.  That's just the way it is. 
For those of you who have "bigger" feet (like me), check out http://www.barefoottess.com.  I bought some sandals from them (actually off of Amazon).  Some of their shoes are god-aweful-ugly, 
Malibu Cowboy 'Stoney Pinto' Boot (Tan)
HOWEVER, I know some girls at work that would wear them so to each her own.

The doorbell rang.  Uummm....I"m not answering that.  I could maybe get away with the capris (doubtful) but I could not get away with the filled bra, black wig, white sandals.  So I left it alone.  It's kind of like my phone.  I've gotten to the point that I don't have to pick it up every time the notification goes off for text or email. 

So that's the 1st part of my day.  Praying work goes good today.  The day has been great so far.  If you want awesome, sometimes you have to make it :o).

-Candi

No comments:

Post a Comment