Thursday, August 30, 2012

Roles

I have been thinking of my "role" in this wonderful world of ours.  What part do I play in it and how does it affect others.
As a father, I am a provider of security and $$ (not much mind you).  I give comfort when there are hurts.  I give love.  I am a teacher and guide.
As a husband, I am also a provider of security and $$.  I give comfort and love.  I also give sex (as much as possible). 
As an employee, I give my time for money.  I give my creativity.  I show compassion, but don't give love really.  I comfort hurts, but not like I would for my family.
As Candi I don't have an exact role here because she is part time.  I am full time everything else...even an employee because I am thinking about ways to improve work all the time.  I am most of the time "under" Candi.  I wear panties every day.  I wear a nightie every night.  My toes are painted red.
All that though is under-dressing.  I can wear thigh-high stockings under my pants (that sounds great)...in the winter.  Hell no right now Summer in Texas.  I cannot wear make-up or a blouse or a skirt (or even capris) in guy mode. 

My role as Candi might be part-time and that's ok.  Candi is part of who I am.  I'm glad B recognizes that.  I try not to push my boundaries...or better to push past her boundaries.  My role as Candi is girlfriend to B, friends to the girls we meet up with in Dallas (looking forward to next Monday).  Hopefully eventually our daughter will come to accept.  If she doesn't, that's ok too.

I was dressed earlier today, because the house was empty (seems to be a trend huh) and I had time.  I love my Candi time (part-time as it is) and look forward to having more of it.  For the rest of the day my role is supervisor and employee.  I will make the most of each role I play.

-Candi

No comments:

Post a Comment