Monday, August 27, 2012

Traveling for the Weekend

My daughter and I went to my mom's house this weekend.  It was her birthday.  It's a 6 hour trip so we don't do it often.  Of course while I am there, I am "mr. fixit".  My sister lives with her, but isn't physically able to do stuff. 
We had a great weekend.  When I got home though, I had 6 new pairs of cotton panties in my bag.  I asked my wife if she had bought new panties (because she used the bag just a few days before).  No was the answer.  I told her I either somehow picked up some panties (odd) or my sister knows my secret (odder).
So I sent my sister an email.  It said "Hey...I found some cotton size nine panties in my bag.  I was wondering if they were yours since they are not B's.  B thinks I have a very rich mistress on the side :o)."
Then we asked my daughter about them.  Turns out my sister has gained weight and had bought these but never used them.  She gave them to my daughter.  Just didn't tell me about it and put them in my bag.  B and I laughed long about this.  I'm still waiting on a reply from my sister.

-Candi

No comments:

Post a Comment