Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Continuing Daughter Adventures

So my adventures continue.  As I stated before, B told our daughter the whole truth about Candi.  Our teenager said that night to mom "you know the stuff we talked about earlier?  I don't want to talk about it anymore."  It's like having a 2nd wife, huh?  ;o)

Well....She might want to talk about it now.  I get off work at 2am.  To unwind I like to sit in the living room and have a beer.  I will surf a little on the Internet.  Maybe watch a show in hulu or just online.  Sometimes I will put a skirt and blouse on but many times I will put a nightie on.  Well last night I put on B's long red satin nightgown.

This thing is gorgeous and feels awesome.  Everyone else was asleep.  I made some popcorn and started to get online.  Well my daughter came out of her room.  There I am in the recliner in the satin nightgown.  I did the best thing I could....I acted like nothing was wrong.  I didn't say anything different than I would at any other time.  I offered to make her something to eat since she was not feeling up to par.  After a 10 minute conversation, I was done with my beer.  She went to bed and so did I. 

B has not said if she brought it up to her.  Our daughter is great.  Eventually she may decide to be around Candi.  If it doesn't happen it's not a big deal and I will not force it. 

In my mind I think it will go like this...for a while she will not want to have anything to do with Candi.  We will all go shopping and I will pick up something that is clearly NOT for B.  From then on she will be giving me suggestions on what to wear as Candi.  It's a thought (or maybe a dream). 

-Candi

No comments:

Post a Comment