Thursday, April 19, 2012

Shaving My Legs

I shaved my legs last month to get ready for our anniversary weekend.  This was the 1st time I had shaved my legs.  They were really hairy. I have kept them shaved since then.  By doing this, I have learned a few things...about myself and about shaving my legs.

1.  I have really long legs.  Also, under all that hair, they are really white. 

2.  Take your time.  You have probably seen your wife or girlfriend speed through shaving her legs.  That's because she has been doing it for YEARS.  Same with make-up.  You will not be able to take care of your girly business as fast as she does.  Trust me.  Also, the first few times might be an "experience" for you.  It's a very feminine thing to shave your legs and as a crossdresser, it will "put you in the mood". 

3.  Your knees are sensitive.  Be gentle because that will be where you get your first cut.  The 1st time I shaved them, I cut my left knee.  The 2nd time I was being so careful that I missed my knees altogether. 

4.  You know those commercials where the girls are shaving their legs in the shower.  Well as with most advertising, it's BS.  Your shower is not big enough for you to shave in.  Your hot water heater is not big enough for you to shave in the shower.  When you bend over and water is running up your nose, you will not be happy.  When the shower washes off your shaving cream, you will not be happy.  Do it in the bath tub.  Oh...and wash out the bathtub when you are done.

5.  Soak in the hot bath before beginning.  Just like your face, you need the hairs to stand up and be soft to cut.  The bath is an awesome place, and again....soaking will make you feel girly. 

6.  I go foot to thigh shave, but it's up to you.  That will be the easiest.  I know you should go WITH the grain, but oh well.  Sue me.  It works just fine.

7.  Don't use a 5 week old razor on your body.  If it's hard to cut your facial hair, change it out.  They are cheap.  And on that note, clean it after each stroke.  The strokes on your face are short; maybe 2-3 inches.  The strokes on your legs are 12-18 inches.  If you don't shake that thing in the water really good after each stroke, it will clog quickly and be useless.  You also need to clean it good at the end so you can use it again.

8.  Your hair growth rate depends on you completely.  I thought I would be shaving every week, especially since I have to shave my face every day or get a full beard in three.  But for me, 2 weeks is tops.  I like the feel and look so I touch and see every day and know if my hair is growing. 

9.  Use shaving gel.  You can use soap, but that will dry out your skin so use shaving gel.  It's $2 a bottle.  Just like your razors, don't be a cheapskate.  Buy the quad blade razors and a good gel.  It looks expensive up front, but overall it's really not bad. 

10.  Go all the way to the crevice between your crotch and thigh.  Don't leave hair on your thigh.  Also, if you want to shave your crotch, go for it.  The feel is amazing, until it starts growing out and then it itches like hell.  Here is my recommendation for good looks and feel.  Buy one of those electric beard groomers with a guide. I have a big one with 4 guides of different sizes.  It's actually for all hair.  Put the smallest guide on there and cut off all your pubic hair.  Pull your balls tight and cut those long hairs there also.  Put your leg on the sink and go for the back too.  You will like this.
Also, if you have a girl in your life that gives blowjobs, she will appreciate this.  Cut short, don't shave.

All girls are the same.  At 1st she may not like it, then start to really like it when she rubs against it a few times.  When she feels how smooth you are and that you are taking care of it, she will notice, even if she doesn't say so.  B walked into the bathroom last week when I was shaving.  She looked and didn't say a word but rubbed against me for a while in bed that night. 

Lastly, pretty much no one will notice, unless you are always in shorts regularly and around acquaintances a lot.  Everybody else won't give your legs a 2nd though.  If yours are as white as mine, I recommend tanning.  It is that time of year.  Spray tanning is an option if you don't have time for outside.  If you are in FtWorth, I know someone who makes housecalls for airbrush spray tanning.  She does a great job and only charges $35.  Send me a message if you want her information.

Blessings,

-Candi

No comments:

Post a Comment