Sunday, April 29, 2012

Lost Job

Well I may have just lost my job.  I can't blame it on the crossdressing either.  Except for underdressing, I keep work and Candi separate.  Even though my company is very liberal in their practices, it doesn't change how people themselves are.
One of my reps accused me of harassment.  That I and others on my team make comments about women, gays, minorities, etc that offend her.  It's a sad day when a crossdresser would be accused of derogatory comments toward gays and any other minority.  But the charges are there and there is an investigation.
I pray it is shown I am clear and can return to work this week.  It will be tough on my and my family if not.  I really don't want to look for a new job when I am unemployed.  I know that is stressful.  Only time will tell now.

-Candi

No comments:

Post a Comment