Monday, April 9, 2012

Our Daughter Knows

Our daughter has been told that I am a crossdresser.  She had clues in the past that she knew, but never really put them all together.  It was really me being lazy and forgetful that caused the "outing".

I washed my wig two days ago and it was on the styro-head to dry.  I had it on the shelf in the closet.  I told B about it, and then forgot all about it.  Well B noticed it today while I was out.  I had left the closet door open and it was in full view.  She took care of it, but our daughter wanted to know why she closed the closet door when she was in there. 

They went for a drive to Sonic and had a talk.  She had noticed my shaven legs last week and saw my new pedicure a couple days ago.  I guess I wanted to be caught.  She knew I wore panties almost full time.  B told her I was  a crossdresser and that our anniversary was a full day "out".  She was more shocked that I went out in public than that I was a crossdresser. 

Luckily B took it in stride and our teenager hasn't freaked out on my.  She is a good girl.  I'm letting it all play out and see what she says.  I'm not hiding my toes or legs.  Waiting for her to make the next move.  Only time will tell.

-Candi

No comments:

Post a Comment