Sunday, April 8, 2012

Today is Easter.  It is the day we celebrate our Lord Jesus Christ rising.  What an amazing day.  No matter who you are, you have the opportunity to accept the love he holds out for you. 

Easter is also the day people in church will be dressed nicer than any other day of the year.  :o)

Church was awesome today.  We had a wedding theme; i.e. your marriage to Christ. 

As a crossdresser I really like Easter because of the dresses and especially the heels.  As my wife says, I am a clothes slut.  I have come to realize I love the look of heels.  Too bad I have HUGE feet.  I can find heels, but those strappy little things are harder to find for me.  And I am kind of cheap frugal.  I love the Sunday dresses and heels.  They are so feminine. 

Hopefully I will get to go out shopping with the girls in a few weeks.  At least that is the plan.

Hugs

-Candi

No comments:

Post a Comment