Sunday, December 2, 2012

I Have The Best Wife

Yesterday our daughter was out most of the day.  On Monday nights a group of girls get together for karaoke on Dallas.  Lots of fun to just get out.  However, we had plans to go to a Christmas party with B's 2nd job. 

B ended up having to work after all we we could not go to the party.  Daughter was out with a friend.  I thought about going to karaoke.  Then I realized that I could go on the cheap but it would still be a $$ outlay.  I decided to stay home.

B said "You should dress since it's just us here."  She was working in the office.  I put my makeup on, a black skirt and the blue button up shirt looked real good.  After B finished working we laid on the couch and watched The Invention of Lying. 

Yes my wife is the best.

-Candi

No comments:

Post a Comment