Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Painted Nails

Daughter and I drove 6 hours to my families house for Christmas.  B had to work.  Of course my family doesn't know about Candi.  It was a good trip.

It was funny because one conversation my family had was about someone my sister knows that shaves his chest and how they didn't understand that.  My daughter didn't say anything (she's a good girl).  I just had to keep a straight face. Also the whole time we were out there I had to hide my red painted toe-nails.  That was a chore.  Now no-one noticed my clear shiny  fingernails.  The toes would have definitely stood out though.



We got back tonight driving through the blizzard of North Texas.  I shaved my chest tonight.  Not sure why I didn't do it before leaving, but I didn't. 

It's good to be home and see my sweetheart.  Love her so much.

-Candi

No comments:

Post a Comment