Saturday, December 1, 2012

Hair Hair and More Hair

Just like any girl, crossdressers want virtually no hair from the nose down.  We don't want facial hair.  We don't want chest hair (or for me chest and belly hair).  We don't want back hair for sure.  We will shave our under arms.  We don't want leg hair.  And as for pubic hair....well cut short but not shaved.

 First things first, don't use Nair hair remover on your chest.  If it gets on your nipples, they will hurt for a few days.  Next, I think hair grows fastest from top of my head to slowest at the bottom of my legs.  My face needs to be shaven at least every other day.  My chest at least once a week.  Legs a week and half.  Maybe it's because of how far from my heart.  Maybe not. 

I know some girls that wax their chest.  I really don't like pain so that ain't going to happen.  Shaving my legs is quick and easy.  Shaving my chest isn't necessarily quick, but not hard. 

Of course laser or electrolysis is an option.  But it's a costly option so not going to happen anytime soon. 

So right now I will continue to shave.  You should do the same.

-Candi

 

No comments:

Post a Comment