Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Monday Night

For the past 3 months I have been letting my hair grow out.  Ultimately it was for Locks of Love.  They make wigs for kids that have cancer and lost their hair.   It had to be 10 inches long before they would take it.  It was probably 4-5 inches yesterday.  Unfortunately, I could not style it and it was not nice.  So B agreed I should cut it.  I wanted to get it long and leave it for a while, but it just was not to be.  I got it cut yesterday.

The more I dress, the more I really like to dress. It gives me a comforting feeling when I am dressed.  Monday night was so much fun.  There were probably 10 girls there.  Many I had met before and a few I hadn't.  We talked and laughed.  We decided we could start  a basketball team :o).  And I found out I have the biggest feet of all of them :o(.  Pain in the ass to find shoes

Monday night is karaoke.  And being almost Christmas, I sang Santa Baby first. 


One of my favorite bands in college was Guns n Roses.  I sang Sweet Child of Mine.



I did an OK job on GNR.  That made me not so happy.  I thought I would do a better job.  At least I do a good job in the shower.

The last song I did was George Michael I Want Your Sex.  Loved that song in high school.




You know.  I did a good job on this one.  Maybe I will stick with George Michael in the future.

I was going to try and make New Years Eve but I don't think I will be there.  Definitely plan to make January 5 in Denton for the Chix concert.   It's going to be fun.

-Candi

No comments:

Post a Comment