Sunday, February 19, 2012

Awesome Night Out (part 1)

OMG!!??!!  We had an AWESOME night last night.  Daughter was on a church retreat all weekend so I took Saturday off and was en femme for the day.  What a joy and so much fun.  B had to work most of the day, so we only got to spend the evening together.  That was alright though. 

In my last post I put what clothes I had picked out. Well that changed only slightly.  The stockings I originally had were more "fishnet" and I didn't like those so I went and got some solid black with a seam up the back.  I LOVE that look.  However, when I put them together with my denim skirt, there was a slutty malfunction. My skirt comes up just enough to show the tops of my thigh-highs and depending on how long I sit, the straps too.  B voted that down.  I think if I would have pushed she would have voted me off the island (giggles). She pushed for tights instead of thigh-highs.  Well.....she was right and I was glad.  Although I did like that look some (maybe more than some), it was good to be a little more modest.  Also, it was COLD.  When I first stepped outside and the cold hit me, I told B she was right and the tights were a good choice.  Other than that, the outfit was great. 

Before we left, B made a statement. "We are really fucked up.  You are getting all primped and pretty and I'm just throwing together an outfit."  My response was "We may be fucked up in the eyes of society, but we are perfect together." I got a nice smile from that.

I do not have Breast Forms (yet) but I do use the padding from special medical bra I inherited.  They fill out the C cups nicely.  I wore the matching white lace bra and pantie set and B and I bought.  We got one set for her and one for me; especially for this night.  Well the bras were a wordrobe malfunction waiting to happen.  B didn't like her bra. It was actually a little too big (surprising since she is really a DDD) and it had an underwire, which she hates with a passion.  That quickly came off and she wore the non-underwire semi lacy (and semi sexy) bra I bought her a couple weeks ago.  Now since I had been dressed most of the day, I already had my malfunction.  I asked B to sew some pockets into the bra for my padding.  She didn't get a chance.  Therefore, everytime I bend over my breasts go from sexy on the chest to fugly on the belly.  We were able to overcome this problem my safety pinning the bra cups together.  It worked perfectly.  I didn't have any "bounce", but I also didn't have any movement or worries about losing myself.













The Turnabout show (guys dress and girls and girls dress as guys and there is a drag show) at 1851 Club was scheduled to start at 10pm.  We didn't leave the house until after 9 and I knew there would not be a table available much less a parking spot.  We got there about 15 minutes to 10 and half the parking lot was empty.  I was a little nervous.  Did the show get canceled? Is the club just a hole in the wall bar now instead of a hole in the wall bar with fun shows? 

The rain had stopped so we could get in without getting wet (Thank you Lord).  There was a couple tables open waiting for us to take one.  YAY!!  B sat down while I got us drinks.  I asked the bartender what he recommended.  "alcohol" He said, smiling.  Funny and good.  I told him I wanted something sweet, no energy drinks in it and no coffee type drinks in it.  Margarita is a normal choice for us (besides a beer for me when in drab).  He made a fresh margarita and he also recommended a Vodka Cherry Sour, so I got one of those.  LOVED IT.  The margarita was a little stronger and the Vodka Cherry Sour was a little weaker (it was a single) but they were perfect.  I ended up ordering another round. 













While ordering, a blonde skinny thing with a cute red dress on commented how pretty I looked tonight.  Made me smile (and probably blush).  I thanked her.  That was too sweet.

End of Part 1.  I'm breaking this up into 2 parts since it's turning out so long.....

-Candi

No comments:

Post a Comment