Saturday, February 18, 2012

Night on the Town

Getting ready for a night out on the town with B.  The daughter is at a church retreat for the weekend and we have all night to have fun. 
I got a new pair of thigh-highs today.  The last ones I got were more of a fish net stocking.  And then just a few days of wearing them and I got a rip :o(. So I got some new ones today.  AND....they have  back seam.  So sexy.
The outfit for tonight will be new stockings and garter (of course).  On that note, who can wear stockings without a garter to hold them up.  I know they have that plastic around the top to hold them, but I have never had a pair that would stay up more than 15 minutes. I'm wearing my denim skirt that I absolutely adore, and the purple top I wore out to the same club last time.  I would go with the grey or purple strappy top, but it's a little chilly.  I have some matching purple flats that finish off the assembly. 

Looks like the rain has stopped (thank you Lord) and we will have a blast.  I will update if we have too much fun; giggles.

-Candi

No comments:

Post a Comment