Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Corsets

I would LOVE to buy a corset.  Actually, I almost bought on at Crystals adult store this weekend.  I know, quality would not be as good, you could not return, etc etc.  It was half price (only $20) and oh so sexy.  With thigh high stockings and heels, it would definitely be a "come fuck me night". 
But it was not to be.  I asked the girl if I could try them (I picked that and a nightie out) to try on in 1X size.  She said the fitting room was closed because of water break.  Well heart breaker.  I didn't get them. 

But....while looking thru the forums at Laura's Playground, I stumble across this discussion.  I never thought about getting a tight laced corset.  Way too uncomfortable.  I just want something extremely sexy.  One of the girls posted this option:

Unfortunately I can't post a picture here because Fredericks won't let me copy and paste :o(.

$60 is a lot of money, especially since I can't try it on until I get it.  Why can't they be like Zappos and have free shipping both ways.  Return shipping is $8. 

Maybe I should just go to their store in the mall and try one on.  I know I should call before going in.  Most of the time they don't have ANYTHING bigger than a large in the store.  I "kind of" understand, but not much. 
I need to open my own store.  We are going to call it TRANSitions Clothing and Accessories.  I will kind of model it after http://www.carlas.com/.  I like the concept.  I don't want an "adult book store".  I want to be able to help other crossdressers and those transitioning.  I want this to be a safe place where you can be the person you feel like inside (or maybe have a chance to find that person so you know for the future).  I need to make a trip to San Jose, CA to get a 1st hand account of this business. 

Who's up for a road trip??


Hugs....  -Candi

No comments:

Post a Comment