Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Money in Money out

I sold our old car finally. YAY!! We had money coming in. I took the Honda in for brakes. $400 later i can drive out.  Dang that hurt. 

I was able to spend some money on B and our daughter. And what's great...I got a new outfit. Purple. My favorite color. I think Dots Clothing stores will be our favorite store now. I was so disappointed though. I found the extremely sexy black dress.



It's the 3rd from the left. It made me wet just looking at it. They only had it in 1X. I think I will fit in a 1X but 2X is (maybe) better.

B talked me out of getting it. I think when I lose the next 15 pounds, that dress will be mine.  If I can fit into size 16 jeans, 1X should not be a problem.




Well, we are broke again.  Now we need to sell the adjustable bed and get a king size again (I cannot wait).  Looking forward to a great Sping and some too sexy outfits to come out.  I'm such a clothes slut.

Hugs,

-Candi

No comments:

Post a Comment