Sunday, February 5, 2012

Being a tall woman

I have felt self-conscience on being 6'4".  I thought I would really stand out (pun intended) in a crowd.  As I posted on Laura's Playground forum and got some good feedback, shoes are hard to find locally.  I can find them online, but I want to try them on before buying, even if I can send back easily. 

The girls on the forum have been helpful especially regarding heels and shoes in general.  I would love some nice heels but after consideration, anything over 2 inch would be bad.  

then I found this site called Femulate and a great article on Tall WomenAs it says, we tall women need to enjoy it and relish it. I went through some of the women the site list.  Kerri Walsh looks great and she is 6'4" also.





 She is sexy, confident, and best of all......TALL.  I need to embrace my tallness and exude confidence in my femininity.  When en femme, it will show I am really trying :o)

Blessings,

-Candi 

No comments:

Post a Comment