Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I Am So Excited!!!

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!!! I am so so so so so so so so so excited.  Can you tell I am excited?  Yes I am excited. Here is how the conversation went:

B: You know I can't keep a secret, right?
Me: Yeah, I know.
B: Well I have something special for Candi for our anniversary.  I am scheduling a make-up makeover for Candi.  It's one of the girls I met at a networking meeting and she is more than happy to do this.
Me: Jaw hits the floor.
B: I'm also looking for someone to take professional pictures of you after the makeover.
Me: Trying to smile, but hard to since chin is literally on the floor.

Yes she does love and accept me and Candi (but I already knew that).  Oh my heart is a flutter.

So many thoughts running through my head....so many things we have to do in the next two months.

* Buy a new outfit
* Buy new shoes (more on this in another post)
* Buy a new wig (I want something more straight than curls)
* Buy lots of batteries for the camera
* Figure out where we are going after the photo shoot (I bet B. has plans running through her head)
* Lose the 15 pounds I'm working on (I WILL do this)
* Mani/Pedi for sure.














I cannot cannot cannot cannot wait for this night.  It is going to be awesome.  We are going to have so much fun.  Oh, and I will give you are the girly details afterwards.

-Candi

No comments:

Post a Comment