Thursday, February 9, 2012

What is a Crossdresser

Everything and nothing.  Everybody for sure. Your neighbor. Your aunt.  Your husband.

Before I get too deep, There is a wide spectrum for crossdressing from simple "under-dressing" such as panties for a man to full daily en femme.  Then there is transitioning to the other gender you feel is YOU.

How is that for an intro.  Everything and nothing.  Well, to some, dressing to fit the gender they feel they should be is everything to them.  It's not about "passing" but feeling like yourself. Your TRUE self.  And really is that anything.  No.  It's nothing.  When I see myself dressed en femme, I feel empowered in a different way.  When I dress in a business suit, I feel empowered also....again, in a different way.  Crossdressing is really nothing when you think really really hard about it and break it down.

Everybody for sure.  1st it depends what your standard is.  If you say your standard is society today, then you might as well drop your argument now before someone shows you how stupid it is.  If you say really mean your standard is 1950 where men wear suits and women were dresses, I would say you are probably correct.  BUT....It's not 1950 anymore. 

Women crossdress every day.  I made this argument in a previous post.  Women wear jeans and t-shirts all the time.  They wear sneakers instead of high heels.  THEY WORK.  Oh My?!?  Some don't wear a bra (or panties). Some were "boy shorts" panties.  I like these too. 

Do many men crossdress also?  Well they don't dress in suit and tie all the time.  Many men were "nicer" dress shirts and "softer" color ties.  Their underwear will lean toward colored softer fabric instead of tightie whities. 

Your Neighbor Your aunt Your husband.  There is a good chance you know someone who does crossdress.  I will stick with men right now.  During work, I under-dress.  Panties, sometimes stockings and garter (I have not worn a bra to work).  I wear a nightie to bed every night.  That's what makes me feel good.  You would never know because I am all man at work (whatever "all man" means). 

The last thing I want to put on this post (although I will probably revisit this subject very soon)... For those wives looking for information or those husbands searching to help your wife understand, be careful who you ready.  I read a blog yesterday that basically said "all crossdressers want to transition to female (surgery), want to be promiscuous, want to suck a dick, want to be sissified, and can be controlled because of their crossdressing.  Please Please Please Please if you ready that on any blog, go to another page and do not ready anything else on that blog. 

Crossdressing is a wide spectrum.  Some of us just want to feel pretty.  Some want to go out of the house dressed.  A few do want to go full time.  80-85% of crossdressers are heterosexual.  Don't mistake fantasy talk with actual desires.  Read the blogs and post questions on sites such as www.lauras-playground.com. See a gender therapist.  If you are really wondering where you are as a couple (or single), read My Husband Betty TOGETHER.  This isn't something you want to go through alone.

I will be happy to correspond with you at any time.  There is support available.  Crossdressing can be a part of a healthy marriage, if you love each other.

Hugs....-Candi

No comments:

Post a Comment