Sunday, February 5, 2012

Wish List


I decided I was going to start a wish list for clothing/shoes/toys/wigs/whatever that I want or have been wanting.  This Just like making a grocery list so I don't forget when I go to the store, this will be the way I remember what I want to put on.  Also, I can go back years from now and see how my taste has changed (maybe not too slutty). 
So....the item of the day I want to get is this:





















OK...mostly just the top.  I have a "to die for" denim skirt that would go great with that top.  Maybe it is a "little" slutty.  I wish I could pull off those heels.  The whole thing is absolutely sexy.  Unfortunately, at 6'4" there is no way I can pull off 3 inch heels. OK, I need to shave my legs and I know I can pull this off (minus the heels).

One more (although I was only planning on one per post.  This is something I want to get very very soon. 




















I think an XL would fit very nice.  Unfortunately, I don't think the breast forms are included so I would need to get those also.  I might have to go with a "non-TG" corest and hope for the best on size. 

Soon, very soon.

-Candi

No comments:

Post a Comment